Custom Search
Review Shadow's Far-Out Corner of the Web at Blogging Fusion Blog Directory

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A Quick Howdy Ho...

I'm coming up with some stuff to write... very shortly! Although, it has just come to my attention that my site has been coming up as a fraudulent website (on my mother's computer) - so, if this is happening to anyone else, please, please, please leave a comment and let me know (or fire me off an e-mail at shadow.x.crystal@gmail.com, if commenting isn't your thing). If this is happening for anyone else, I think I can solve the problem... I've recently added "Google Analytics", which gives me info such as where people come from and what search terms they used... but, if that's telling people my site is full of tracking cookies, well, I'll ditch the service.

In the meantime, please enjoy the musings of some of my favourite bloggers:

Ivyology
Crotchety Old Man Yells At Cars
Rob's Megaphone
Letter's Home to You
Nanny Goats in Panties
Of Cabbages and Kings
A Little Piece of Me

3 comments:

Claire said...

Hooray that's me in the list :)

The site has been coming up fine for me. Does yours mum computer have Internet explorer or Firefox?

Da Old Man said...

Working fine for me.

~*~Shadow.Crystal~*~ said...

Thanks, guys...

Claire, my mom has Internet Explorer. I use Firefox.