Custom Search
Review Shadow's Far-Out Corner of the Web at Blogging Fusion Blog Directory

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Doodle Vacation

So, I still don't have much to write... but, not to worry, I am setting aside a couple of hours to clear my head, so the stories shall return. In the meantime, enjoy my dream vacation (okay, so it's not my dream vacation, but it is a vacation I would love nearly as much)... a quiet, private beach, with a nice, long book.

And yeah, this looks pretty horrible... but, it was done on my laptop (using the mousepad, not an actual, separate, mouse). And yeah... I know... it probably wouldn't be much better if I had a mouse, but ya gotta let me have some excuse!

6 comments:

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

I think you have a very nice Doodle! :)

Petra said...

I too tend to doodle with my mousepad (not seperate mouse) and SUCK at it. You on the other hand are impressive. Very well done!

Mark said...

For a mousepad that's pretty damn good.

Da Old Man said...

Very well done. I gave up at horrible stick figures.

RoxyKitty said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Claire said...

This is very good mousepad usage, I cant use those things at all.

:)