Custom Search
Review Shadow's Far-Out Corner of the Web at Blogging Fusion Blog Directory

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Doodle Bug! (Kick-Off to Doodle Week)

Okay, so technically it's tomorrow, but I'm posting as though it's today... after all, I'm still awake. I would have posted earlier, but I was busy, busy, busy (seriously, I had to rush to vote since I forgot our ward election was tonight, then I had to get some shopping done, then housework and a shower)!
Today is the first day of Doodle Week (links will be posted tomorrow, when I am on my own computer... I'm using my parents' computer to type this up right now, since I used their scanner to upload my doodle bug).
As you can see, I'm not one for doodling bugs... but, I'm pleased with what I came up with... as 'sucky' as it looks, I have grown to like it (within the hour or so since I finished it). Alas, it is more of a drawing than a doodle...

I promise I won't cheat tomorrow... my post will be pure doodle. Enjoy... and send me the links to your doodles!

(the lyric is stolen from Tori Amos' "Butterfly"... and was added in photoshop - my handwriting is atrocious)

2 comments:

Claire said...

The posts don't have to be pure doodle, its a totally doodle as you like kind of thing :)


I love how you doodled the body of the butterfly and you can colour so neatly! I am shit at colouring in.

Thanks for playing along :)

~*~Shadow.Crystal~*~ said...

Thank you, but I have been at a loss for words lately, so I haven't had a great subject to write about.