Custom Search
Review Shadow's Far-Out Corner of the Web at Blogging Fusion Blog Directory

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Ch-ch-ch-changes...

Hello all,

As you can see, it's been pretty dead here lately. It won't remain that way, but there will be some changes.

Now that I'm working, I don't have all day to sit around and think of things to write about... and, I really didn't feel like filling this blog up with a load of junk (e.g., poorly written stories just so I can stick with the schedule). So, I will no longer be promising to post daily... and I will not be sticking to any particular schedule. The current setup will remain and the categories will not be changed, although, I will be writing what I want, when I want... which really is better, 'cause I write much better when I write spontaneously. Also, since my entries will be more spontaneous, there is a good chance some more categories will be added to the already existing catalogue.

I know change is hard folks, but stick around and I'm sure you'll like what you see... if anything, it will be better than the odd, poorly thrown together entries I've been posting lately. I would rather provide quality than quantity, and I'm sure you would all agree.

You may have noticed the advertisement I have on the sidebar for Doodle Week. I will be participating and I will try to have a fresh doodle for every day... if you blog, you really should get in the action (click here to find out more).

And, keeping with my promise, I will still be posting the second part of Spoilsbury Toastboy, by David Firth, on Tuesday, July 15th. As for the new fiendish feature? Well, as you can see from the votes, there was a bit of a tie... so, in keeping with the pace of the announcements I just gave, you'll get a bit of everything.

Thanks to everyone who's stuck with this blog so long... I look forward to providing you with many more interesting posts!

2 comments:

Da Old Man said...

Cool.

How's the job going, BTW?

Well, I presume.

~*~Shadow.Crystal~*~ said...

I absolutely love my job, thanks for asking. :-)
How are things on your front?