Custom Search
Review Shadow's Far-Out Corner of the Web at Blogging Fusion Blog Directory

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Tag, I'm it!

I was tagged by Ivyology ! (which works out great, 'cause I also didn't have an artist post prepared for today... this week has been hectic, rushing back and forth getting ready to go back to work)

So, I'm going to answer the questions and pass it on to you guys.

5 things found in my purse: (one of my super-cool purses... with a pom-pom I learned to make while reading Ivyology!

1. A little mini-sized bottle of Sweet Spot body lotion by SudsMuffin
2. Cuke and Melon lip balm by SudsMuffin (they're a local store, but I think they ship worldwide... they are one of the best stores EVER)
3. Wallet with some random lip balm and a bunch of other keychains hanging from it.
4. A half ton of tissue, toilet paper, and anything else I can wipe my nose on (yeah, gross, but I have major allergies, so deal with it :-P)
5. A maxi pad?

5 things found in my wallet:

1. Pictures
2. Cards (debit, library, etc)
3. Money (not a whole hell of a lot)
4. Stamp cards from various places that never get filled out since I rarely shop. :-P
5. Identification/birth certificate

5 favourite things in my room:

1. Books
2. CDs
3. Clothes
4. My (crappy) artwork
5. My huge-ass collection of incense and candles (I'll post a pic for the weekly feature)

5 things I’ve always wanted to do:

1. Travel the world
2. Win the lottery so I can become a professional student (I'd love to study every non-math/heavy science course available)
3. See Fleetwood Mac in concert
4. Write a novel
5. Act :-P

5 things I’m currently into:

1. Blogging
2. Lazing in the sun with a good book (and strong sunglasses so as not to be blinded by the white pages :-P)
3. Ink drawings
4. Nature walks
5. Writing long blurts of nothing that no one will ever see.

5 impressions of my tagger:

1. An AMAZING blogger
2. Extremely creative
3. Compassionate & passionate
4. Organised
5. Fun-loving

Who I’m tagging:

I'm not... Ivyology is one of the only bloggers I talk to who I think would have a purse... and I don't want to scare people away. So, if you liked this, please fill it out and send me the link so I can go read it!

4 comments:

Ivy said...

*gasp!* You made a pom-pom! And it friggin' rocks!!

LOL@ maxi pad

I am SO flattered at your impressions of me! :D Made my day.

And yeah, screw the tagging thing, lets just keep the fun for us, hehe.

SudsMuffin said...

You're awesome! :D

~*~Shadow.Crystal~*~ said...

Aww, thanks... I didn't think you'd find this :-P

Anonymous said...

I fool be familiar with a scarcely any of the articles on your website at this very moment, and I definitely like your fashionableness of blogging. I added it to my favorites net page file and will be checking stand behind soon. Divert contain out my position as highly and let me conscious what you think. Thanks.