Custom Search
Review Shadow's Far-Out Corner of the Web at Blogging Fusion Blog Directory

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Sorting a Sinful Selection of Shoes

Okay, another week has gone by and my space is a wee bit cleaner. Why? Well, I got rid of some shoes - that's why! Not to mention, I found a place (a couple places) for the shoes I did keep.

Let the shame begin...




As you can see, that's a LOT of shoes... and no one should have that many shoes (although, in my defense, I bought most of them second-hand)... and shoes add to clutter quicker than we think.
So, after sorting this sinful selection, 9 pairs have gone to the garbage and 3 have been placed somewhere to be given away - I made progress!
Unfortunately, since taking these pictures, I also found a few more pair kickin' around the house... but, they have a place now.

So... I'm making some progess, although it doesn't seem like a whole lot.

Check back next week to see how much closer I've come to a clean space after cutting some clothing clutter.

3 comments:

Da Old Man said...

You're getting it done.

If only the Crotchety Old Lady would do the same. One day, I started counting how many pairs of shoes she had. I gave up at 35 when I realized I hadn't even gotten into the closet yet.

Ivy said...

Oh my god! In the second photo, are they like irredescent wedges..? I LOVE those black boots and those purple velvet heels! Very chic, m'lady :D
I've piled all my shoes into a cardboard box lol. Not very aethetically pleasing, but it works.

planetgermany said...

Whatever you do.... don't send this challenge to me as a meme. I'd die of shame!

Must clear out some of those shoes I've had under the bed for the last *mumble* years....