Custom Search
Review Shadow's Far-Out Corner of the Web at Blogging Fusion Blog Directory

Monday, June 9, 2008

Igloos melting all over the place...

Well, it's nearly 90 degrees fahrenheit here(had to convert the temperature, since I realise the majority of you are from the U.S.)... for those of us who use the proper system (metric), it is 25 degrees celsius, feeling like 31 (I swear it feels hotter)...
So... this weather, this early in June, in Canada is a fabulous and fantastical sounding story on its own!

So, now I'm off to worship the sun... or seek relief by swimming... maybe... water's probably still too cold.

Have a lovely day... and remember... we gals don't sweat - we glow!

10 comments:

Da Old Man said...

You Canadians definately use the wrong scale.

31 just doesn't sound hot.

Today it will be close to 100 here in New Jersey. Doesn't that just sound unbelievably and uncomfortably hot? Triple digits means hot. Women here are "glowing" like crazy.

Have a nice day.

dave said...

da old man is a douche.i live in america and i know both ways. it was close to 100F (35C) here too but it felt like 109F (37C) it makes u look foolish if u are american and don't know metric. old man quite being a fuck-tard and learn both.

~*~Shadow.Crystal~*~ said...

Hey, hey now... Da Old Man is awesome, don't diss him. :-) You both rock

G8rBryan said...

I would welcome an igloo here in Florida right now. Unusually hot this time of year. High 90's normally do not start until the end of the month. I dread August.
Have a great evening! :)

Briar Black said...

It hit 106F today and 111F yesterday!! Which is probably why my mother is turning into a vampire -long story-, and if gals don't sweat, we glow then I'm glowing brilliantly!

Da Old Man said...

Dave, just how far up your ass did that bug crawl?

Calm down, dude.

Just joking around a bit.

:)

dave said...

no, old man u were being ignorant

~*~Shadow.Crystal~*~ said...

Dave, I've been following da Old Man's blog for awhile now... and I'm pretty certain he was just joking around a bit.

I've known you (Dave) longer and I highly respect you and value your input, but I will NOT have mud-slinging on my blog.

Please don't make me have to start moderating my comments.

Dr. Rob said...

Hey Shadow,
For some reason I went South for vacation. I'm thinking north next trip. Gotta go my cell popcorn is ready :)

dave said...

sorry i will respect your blog and comment area.