Custom Search
Review Shadow's Far-Out Corner of the Web at Blogging Fusion Blog Directory

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Fresh Phone-Popped Popcorn

***UPDATE*** - One of my awesome readers (Dave) has debunked this... so, your phones won't make your popcorn go *pop* (unfortunately). Anyway, have fun watching a video that scared the heck out of me :-P)
Alright... this isn't flash. But, it's fun 'n' freaky. Watch this video and tell me if you still want that mobile phone sitting in your pocket all day
(probably more dangerous for men since these waves are likely affecting their baby-juice)


5 comments:

dave said...

this was actually de-bunked today. but people won't remember that they will just remember that it pops popcorn. peeps are stupid.

~*~Shadow.Crystal~*~ said...

Huh? I'm lost...
The cell-phones popping popcorn has been debunked?
I'm stupid, 'cause I thought that it was the phones popping the popcorn. :-P

dave said...

yeah turns out it wasn't tru :S i thought it was tho

dave said...

http://gawker.com/tag/hoaxes/?i=395950&t=cellphone-popcorn-videos-were-viral-ads-for-bluetooth-headset
the vid was a viral ad for blutooth headsets

~*~Shadow.Crystal~*~ said...

OoOooO... wow, it looked so convincing since there were so many of these videos on YouTube.
I'll have to update the post... thanks for letting me know!