Custom Search
Review Shadow's Far-Out Corner of the Web at Blogging Fusion Blog Directory

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Cutting Clothing Clutter

Today I feel like I've gotten past the hardest part of organising my space: cutting clothing clutter.

Last week, I shamefully revealed my sinful selection of shoes – as you all could see, I have a bit of a thing for shoes. This week, as well, you can see I have a bit of a thing for clothing – I wouldn't even try take a picture of each individual item.

The goal this week was to take everything you see in the above picture, sort it, wash it and store it – either in one of two closets, or my dresser (yes, I wash my clothes regularly, but since they were all piled together, I thought I'd better do it again).

As a side note... I finally threw out my favourite (most comfortable) pair of jeans. :-(

But, I found a super-cool bra I forgot I had!

So, after filling two garbage bags with clothing to be thrown out because it's simply too worn out, and, after filling a garbage bag with clothing to be donated ('cause it's simply too big now – YAY!), I reached my goal (which wasn't really easy... I had 5 garbage bags full of clothing to keep)... as you can see below:

I think that looks a lot nicer than the first picture, no?

Check back next week when I banish boxes and books (knocking out knick-knacks has been postponed, as I want to highlight this in the order it was done – the boxes and books have been in my way since the beginning of this feature... the knick-knacks can wait).

1 comment:

Ivy said...

*gasp!* That bra is sooo frigging cute!! It's very pinup like, I love it