Custom Search
Review Shadow's Far-Out Corner of the Web at Blogging Fusion Blog Directory

Friday, June 13, 2008

Cat got your tongue?

Searching eBay, I somehow found this:


That is a Bandai Nekonyanbou retractable cat-paw. Yep, you read that right. With a click of a button, your paw is equipped and ready to claw.



So, what's the purpose? Why would someone want a retractable paw? I think the better question here is: why wouldn't someone want a retractable paw? Seriously, you can use it scratch your back, reach something that's 16cm or less out of reach, or... well, you can use it to scratch your back!



I've really nothing left to say about this... it pretty much speaks for itself. From the picture below, it looks like it may have multiple purposes.


I'm not going to post the link to the eBay listing on here, because when this auction is over, it would just be a dead link. So, if you're interested in getting yourself one of these - visit Google (or whatever search engine you prefer... or eBay) and type in "Bandai cat".

Meow

2 comments:

Da Old Man said...

I'm sure the Crotchety Old Lady wants one. :)

Ivy said...

This is sooo frigging random, lol. But now I want one.