Custom Search
Review Shadow's Far-Out Corner of the Web at Blogging Fusion Blog Directory

Friday, May 23, 2008

Touch-up drab photos like a pro!

I just got back from the vet with my gerbil... he should be okay - we found out he has a bit of an infection that will hopefully be cleared up by anti-biotics... poor little buddy. :-(
So, I still don't have a post prepared... but, I won't leave ya hangin'... instead, I'll tell you all the wonderful reasons you should give photoshop a try. Not just any photoshop, either... Corel Paint Shop Pro to be exact. The current version of Paint Shop Pro by Corel is version X2 - I use version X, so the pictures I'm using as examples were created by version X... but, from what I can see, there really isn't much difference between the versions.

With Corel Paint Shop Pro, you can do minor touch-ups on photos, like this:


Or, add some personality... like this:


Or, just totally mash things up... like this:


So, wanna paintshop like a pro? Click here to download a free trial. I don't, on my blog, condone pirating software, but a little birdy told me there are places to find serial codes if we happen to like software but have no money.

6 comments:

Ivy said...

god damn, i love that zombie photo.

BillyWarhol said...

U know it's Funny U don't even hear of Corel Paintshop Pro anymore* I remember oh gosh at least 15 Years ago when they were the Media Darling + all those c0ol Ads of there's would appear Full Page on the Back of all the Computer Mags!!

Did MGI own them at one time??

George Addison said...

Creepy!

Anonymous said...

Hmm is anyone else having problems with the pictures on this blog loading?

I'm trying to figure out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.
Any feed-back would be greatly appreciated.

Also visit my page ... Candy Crush Saga Hack

Anonymous said...

I have been browsing online more than 3 hours today, yet
I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me.

Personally, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you did,
the web will be much more useful than ever before.

Here is my web-site; Generateur de Code PSN

Anonymous said...

I got this web site from my buddy who informed me about
this web page and now this time I am visiting this site and reading very informative articles or reviews
at this time.

My page :: Dragon City Cheat Engine