Custom Search
Review Shadow's Far-Out Corner of the Web at Blogging Fusion Blog Directory

Monday, May 26, 2008

Poke - a production of Facebook, Pepsi, and Coke

The multinational Pepsi and Coca-Cola companies merged a few weeks ago, to recently emerge with the news they're producing a new soft drink. The new soft drink will be called "Poke".Inspired by the popular Facebook function, "Poke" will be targeted towards teenagers and young adults, with its new slogan: "Show your friends you care, give 'em a Poke".

We contacted Facebook about this matter, to which a representitive of the company replied: "We, at Facebook, arepleased with the recent merger between Coca-Cola and Pepsi. To promote this new product, we will be allowing Facebook users to notify their friends with a bottle of "Poke", or sent them a virtual case of "Poke" for $1 U.S.D.

And, for the parents who want in on this new fad? Pepsi and Coke will also be joining to produce "Diet Poke" - "So you can think you're cool with your kids"

This has been a public service announcement brought to you by R.A.N.G.E (Raving About Nothing Good... Ever)

7 comments:

dave said...

is this for reals?

~*~Shadow.Crystal~*~ said...

Nope... but I think it would be kinda cool if it was!

Da Old Man said...

It would be easy to come up with a half-dozen really bad jokes now.

I won't tell any of them.

You are a better person for not hearing them.

You're welcome.

Politi Gal said...

Brilliant!

~*~Shadow.Crystal~*~ said...

LOL @ Da old man... thank you, indeed... although, I quite enjoy bad jokes (quite obviously, having just posted one)

Thanks, Politi gal. :-)

Selerines said...

Hi friend... I am from India. Your blog looks pretty cool and nice. I am interested to share my link with you. Are you interested my friend? Please visit my blog frequently and keep in touch there!!!! I hope you will accept my request. If you are interested, then please comment in my blog. Thank you!!!!

ssgreylord said...

What an awesome sense of humor...!