Custom Search
Review Shadow's Far-Out Corner of the Web at Blogging Fusion Blog Directory

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Alright... so, made a few changes...

So, you've probably all noticed I changed my layout.. even though no one voted for that option. Yeah, I probably shouldn't have asked in the first place, so I apologise... but, after previewing layouts, I think this one makes the blog a lot easier to view, doesn't it? Now that I'm getting into the groove of all this blogging stuff, you'll probably see more changes soon. Ooo, and try out the side-bar piano... it's fun :-P

3 comments:

dave said...

looks a lot better, i like it.

Madison Mancinelli said...

Love the new layout!! Enjoyed my visit!!!

Ivy said...

oh my god, it is waaaaaaay better!! i really love it. and i've just spent the last 5 minutes playing on that piano lol i love it!! :D