Custom Search
Review Shadow's Far-Out Corner of the Web at Blogging Fusion Blog Directory

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Weekly "Ha-Ha!" (Bad Ad Placements)

Hello, hello, hello!

What have I found today? Well, I went-a-searchin' and decide to highlight a page I found on eBaum's World:

"Bad Ad Placements"

(All pictures were taken directly from eBaum's World... I've no idea where they got them from... I do not in any way take credit for cultivating these pictures. I'm just not that smart. :-P)


Please visit Ebaum's World if you wish to see more things like this.

3 comments:

Unbalanced Libra said...

LOL...that was funny!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!

~*~Shadow.Crystal~*~ said...

Not a problem... thank you for taking the time out to view mine also :-)

Ivy said...

lol! oh god, so wrong.. so very very wrong...