Custom Search
Review Shadow's Far-Out Corner of the Web at Blogging Fusion Blog Directory

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Hello, Blogosphere!



My name is Shadow...







and this is my blog (you thought I was going to say I was an alcoholic, didn't you?)!
I think 'blog' is a funny sounding word, and I always thought 'blogging' was something narcissistic or just plain dorky people did. Then, I realised 'I'M' a dork! (actually, I was inspired by a really, really cool blog by someone who is neither a dork or a narcissist: Ivyology )

Well, I guess you could say I had a bit more knowledge about blogs than I just mentioned... but, that really doesn't matter now, does it? I find a lot of weird and wonderful things while surfing the inter-net and so I decided to share these findings with you, the viewers. aww, ain't I sweet?
Every day I will post a picture of the day and every Sunday I will post the videos for the week. This week I have chosen my own videos since I think it allows for anyone viewing to get to 'know the blogger' a little bit better. Some posts will be completely random, as I come across weird and wonderful things, and some posts will be planned in advance (e.g., song of the week, gadget of the week). What I ask of YOU is to leave some comments and tell me what kind of things you'd like to see, or vote for ideas using the poll on the side of the page.



2 comments:

Ivy said...

Get OUT of here!! I was the one who inspired you?! Mwah! Mwah! Mwah! You have made my day - WEEK, in fact! I love you :D

P.S. I would love to see fun and freaky things :P

*HUGS!!*

~*~Shadow.Crystal~*~ said...

Aww, thanks... that message just made my week! All smiley happy! :-P